- WiFi- linksys (open network, no password required)
- Public computers with internet and printing capabilities
- Color printer
- Public fax machine
- Power outlets for public use
- Printing- 25 cents per page. Patrons are responsible for EVERY page printed.
This includes blank pages. Please make note of what is being printed before clicking print.
- Fax- $1.00 per page. Cover pages are available at the circulatio
Facsimile (Fax) Policy:
The library is pleased to offer facsimile (fax) transmission service. Library staff will send faxes for members of the public, but we will not receive them. The library will fax only domestically (including Hawaii and Alaska) at the rate of $1.00 per sheet. The library assumes no liability for a fax or faxes sent to a wrong number regardless of whether the number was misdialed by library staff or an incorrect number was initially provided by the sender. Unless the library dials a wrong number, fax payments are not refundable. All documents handled in the course of providing fax service will be held in strict confidence, as per the library’s policy on Confidentiality of Patron Records.